12.2.10

Library Shooting




Yes!

I found out that library is the best shooting scene

xD

So

me and one of my fren, kahyee, went to the library and take photossssss!



Poses Directed by ME.

Photo By Kahyee or ME. 

=]



1st,  ME.

 

After edited by Ronsee.

 

 

 

 
Yes, Edited again but by myself.




 

 

 

 

 

  

  

 



2nd, my fren, Kahyee

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  



and..

Othersss!


Happy Chinese New Year~


Happy New Year too!


 

 Guess which is mine? xD

 

 

  
I love this photo!
cz behind is blur and she is not blur~ =D


two sohpo(s).. xD



You are deleted from my contact list.
=]



Karmun.
[12.2.10] 谢谢你的伤害,让我成熟了一点。=]






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

好像是一个不懂图书馆是啥地方的白X~

Karmun Ooi said...

==.. who r u?!

♫ Chee Yee Tan ♪ said...

ha,你够力料~
在图书馆拿书来拍照
过后有排好吗?
不要乱来叻
每个人酱飞进去拍照
library society's member
就很痛苦料><
but
photo edited 到很美
i like it!

Karmun Ooi said...

haha
才拿一本来拍啦
不用怕..当然有放好 xD

TQ. =]

【唯舞秀我||ShowMe】 said...

woiwoi
sapo
没有叫maii我!!!><
我也要在图书馆拍照!!!><